Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mental Preperation By Michael Jordan

Came across this video with Michael Jordan talking about how he prepares mentally for a game. I know this is a Pop Warner blog, but I consider Michael Jordan to be one of the greatest athletes I have ever seen in my lifetime. I believe the thing that separates great players from the rest is their mental state and attitude. This holds true at every level of sport from Pop Warner, to High School, College and Pros

As a Pop Warner coach I have seen players that have all the athletic ability in the world but have poor attitudes. It is this attitude that keeps them from reaching their true potential. This is true in all areas of life not just sports.

If you have a good attitude and prepare yourself mentally to take on all challenges you face you give yourself a chance to be great at everything you do.




More DIY videos at 5min.com

No comments: